Pakistan is always seen in the light of dispute and hostility without materializing the quote by Eric Burdon that “Inside each of us, there is the seed of both good and evil. It’s a constant struggle as to which will win. And one cannot exist without the other”. There needs to be an understanding where we do not stereotype every Pakistani as an enemy. They are also in need for a peaceful and friendly environment. So, plan a trip to Pakistan and find out what it has to offer. Here are 10 reasons why you should visit Pakistan.
1. The landscape of Pakistan offers visual treats. The terrain of North Pakistan is worth visiting for the mighty mountain peaks of the Karakoram Range.
2. The mouth watering Pakistani cuisine mostly comprises of the Mughlai cuisine and is a blend of North Indian, Middle Eastern and Central Asian cuisines. The food is aromatic and spicy in its own unique fashion.
3. Take a tour of some of its important cities which have a lot to offer. Like Faisalabad provides you the best material cloth and garments, Peshawar has to offer its famous chappal (slippers).
4. Pakistan is one of the best producers of cotton and spices. It gives us fine cloth with excellent embroidery and rich and tasty spices which lure our wardrobe and taste buds.
5. Pakistan grows a wide variety of fruits. The people who have a craving for fruits would find themselves extremely happy as the quality and taste of fruits produced in Pakistan cannot be compared to any other in the world.
6. If you are a lover of Gazal, Qawwali, Shayari, or any type of Classical or Sufi music, it is the place where you would wish to be, for experiencing these lively sessions of soulful music. Yes Tahir Shah is also from Pakistan but surely he is not the face of Pakistani music 🙂
7. The places of interest or tourist spots in Pakistan include historical areas like the ruins of the Indus Valley Civilization like Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa and the ruins of Taxila.
8. Sialkot is a famous hub for the production of sports equipment. If you are a keen football fan, you would not like to miss the opportunity of getting yourself the hand-stitched footballs which have been used in FIFA World Cup 2014 in Brazil. NASA engineers have also declared them to be the best footballs ever made.
9. One should visit Pakistan to experience the hospitality of Pakistani people. The people are very helpful and cordial in nature. The goodness of these people might have not been highlighted, but the country has the same kind of people as we have in our countries.
10. Last but not the least, visit Pakistan to see the highest mountain ranges in the world (the Himalayas and Hindukush), largest deep sea port in the world (Gwadar port), second largest salt mine in the world (Khewra salt mines), highest polo ground in the world (Shandur Top) and largest irrigation system of the world (Tarbela, Chashma and Mangla reservoirs).
Powered by Facebook Comments