How Helpful are Life Hacks?
These life hacks can help you work around many broken things in a jiffy. They will make you feel smarter and more worthy in a group of people.
1. Put newspaper at the base of the bin to soak veggie and fruit juices.
2. Cleaning mixer juicer, add soap water in it and give it a swirl.
3. Annoyed of Splinters! Apply paste of baking soda and water to it and whoops, it pops out! Easy!
4. No time to iron your shirt! Sprinkle water and steam it up with your hair dryer with a distance of an inch or two to find all the wrinkles gone. Best for cotton clothing.
5. Misplaced the back of your earring? Rip the eraser from back of the pencil, break it to half and make tiny hole in it. Day well spent.
6. Fed up of deodorant stains? Rub little circles of a nylon stocking over it. Dry cleaning money saved.
7. To keep blisters of new shoes at bay, rub deodorant stick on your feet. It will lubricate the foot to avoid the friction.
8. To remove price stickers from back of the shoe can be a pretty good labour. Use hair dryer over it for approx. 30 sec. and it peels away easily.
9. To stop stocking tear from extending spray some hair spray on it and it won’t run any further.
10. A loose button can quickly turn into a missing button. Dab the top of the button with little clear nail paint to prevent it from falling off.
11. Running out of shampoo at the time of bad hair crisis! Add water to baking soda and apply the chemical free desi nuskha.
12. No more poppy shames! If your zip keeps going down, just use the loop of your key chain to pull the zip lever and tuck it to the jean button.
13. Broken lipstick stem! Heat the area of breakage with matchstick or high powered hair dryer and place the broken piece atop and smoothen the edges.
14. If you’ve given up on that lippie, turn it onto a lip balm. Melt it in a bowl and add petroleum jelly, cocoa butter and beeswax to it. Now set the mixture to cool.
15. Scared of needles! Cough while doc pokes you, you won’t experience pain.
16. Use nail polish remover to clean stains off tennis shoes.
17. Placing a sealed envelope in the fridge will unseal it.
18. Accidentally typed with caps on? Hit shift+F3 and its sorted out.
19. No time to wash clothes? Put your jeans in a plastic bag and stick them in a freezer at night to remove the bad odour.
20. Tighten your glasses with a dab of clear nail polish.
Powered by Facebook Comments